Well, if you are one of those millions worrying about hair fall & other hair problems, here comes some best suggestions & tips along with hair care routine to treat your hair fall. Just follow the hair care routine mentioned below and I am sure all your hair loss problems will be solved easily.
Hair Care Routine During Hair Loss
The biggest hair concern that is extremely nerve-wracking and time-consuming to show results – Hair Fall! Oh, how we all detest it! While we all are on the run behind ways and means to regrow hair naturally, there are also other important factors that one must sincerely adapt to, like a good hair care routine.
It is very essential to maintain a healthy and proper hair care routine in order to prevent and stop hair fall. Here are few techniques and tips that will prove beneficial to start off with a good hair care routine.
Oiling for hair loss problems
Hair spa for hair loss problems
Giving yourself a mini hair spa session at home wouldn’t cost much. Set aside 30 minutes once in a week to use hair packs that target your hair problems. Regular use of homemade hair pack for dry hair, scalp with dandruff, and brittle hair, could be surprised the best way to also keep hair fall under control. The hair problem that you have been ignoring for long might be the factor that has drained your scalp of nourishment and thereby has resulted in hair fall.
Many home remedies are available to address hair fall. Hair pack with eggs, henna pack, curd, are few of the products that are rich in proteins and antibacterial properties that will help to reduce hair fall and protect damaged hair and scalp.
Wash and condition
It is important to use shampoos and conditioners that are mild, sulfate free and paraben free. We often fail to pay heed to the long list of ingredients sitting comfortably at the back of the container, but this is most crucial part of hair care; the products that you use. Wash your hair not more than twice in a week with lukewarm or cold water. Hot water for hair- never! It leads to frizz and hair breakage.
Do’s and Don’ts – Hair Loss
- Don’t skip on your 8-hour sleep. Good rest is a must to maintain healthy hair cycle.
- Include ample amount of water, proteins and vitamins in your everyday diet. Fresh fruits, vegetables, sprouts, fish oil, etc., is a great start.
- Treat your hair gently- say NO to rubbing vigorously post hair wash (let hair air dry), hair styling appliances, highlights, chemical treatment, hair coloring, etc. These could aggravate your hair fall problem.
- Keep hair and scalp healthy at all times. Wash your comb every alternate day (every day is even better!), use a mild hair serum post hair wash to tame frizz, check for dandruff and lice regularly.
- Don’t use hair accessories that could be harsh on hair. Switch to hair bands and clips that do not pin down the hair strands tightly. This will ensure that your hair shafts aren’t strained, which could also be a cause of hair fall.
- Trim your hair once in three months to keep away split ends. This will give you lively hair strands and also hair that receives its nutrients in full.
- Braid your hair while sleeping with minimal breakage.
- When the weather is on its extremities, carry an umbrella or keep hair and scalp covered using cap or shawl.
- Hormonal imbalance, pregnancy and postpartum, medication, could be other reasons that have hair fall as their accomplice. Consume healthy diet and take medical guidance at this stage.
- If you face excessive hair fall than usual, notice any bald spots or thinning hairline; this calls for immediate medical attention. Visit a trichologist at the earliest for proper treatment.