Turmeric is one of all the foremost prized condiments in your spice cupboard. It’s usually utilized in Indian curries to feature a bright yellowish-orange hue however it additionally works as an efficient and natural beauty ingredient. you will have already been told regarding the health edges of intense turmeric on a daily basis, it imparts constant results for your skin and beauty. This humble spice is often accustomed to tackle skin hassle, treat uneven skin tone, heal cracked feet, forestall hair fall and even assist you to get obviate dandruff. One ingredient – such a large amount of beauty benefits! Here’s a handy guide to using turmeric powder for beauty.
Here are many magic ways that in which you’ll use turmeric powder for stunning and bright skin –
1. Reduces scars and heals wounds: The anti-inflammatory drug properties of turmeric work on your pores and calm the skin. Turmeric is additionally well-known to scale back scarring and heal any kind of wounds quicker because of its antiseptic qualities. combine a pinch of turmeric with one teaspoon of besan or gram flour. Apply it to the affected areas and let the paste dry for a minimum of twenty-five minutes. Wash with lukewarm water.
2. Delays signs of aging: Turmeric contains curcuminoid pigments that facilitate the body in synthesizing antioxidants. These antioxidants shield the skin cells from free radical harm and may even prevent the signs of aging like dark spots, fine lines, and wrinkles.
3. Treats dry and cracked skin: have you ever tried everything to treat cracked heels? currently, try turmeric and you will not be discomfited. combine some vegetable oil with turmeric powder and apply this paste to your cracked heels or dry skin and so wash when 15 minutes. Your skin can feel eased and soft.
4. Soothes burns: Turmeric is known for its soothing properties. combine a pinch of turmeric with some milk or cooling curd and apply it to the affected space. Let it dry so wash out gently. Repeat this sometimes in a day for a minimum of one to 2 weeks until the burn mark starts dwindling away.
5. Cures stretch marks: a combination of turmeric, saffron and lime juice are often used to get obviate stretch marks. Apply the paste to the area, let it sit for 15 minutes then wash out. Repeat this on a daily basis until you see that the marks become light.
Turmeric For Skin Lightening
Turmeric will facilitate restore your natural glow and treat uneven skin tone. so as to enhance uneven skin tone and build your skin look bright, combine one teaspoon of honey, one teaspoon of milk and 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric to create a quick face pack. Leave it on for twenty-five minutes so wash out. Repeat 3 to four times every week until you see results.
Turmeric is additionally nice for removing sun tan that creates your skin look dull. you’ll be able to prepare a paste by mixing a pinch of turmeric, lemon juice, and milk. Apply the mixture properly everywhere the affected space and wait until it dries. Wash it off with cold water.
Turmeric For Face
Turmeric is a great ingredient to be used in home-made face packs that may be used to cure the variety of skin issues.
1. Cures acne: This golden spice is incredibly effective against acne and redness as a result of its anti-bacterial properties. It helps in destroying the acne-causing microorganism and additionally removes the excess oil from the skin. combine ½ teaspoon of turmeric with a pair of teaspoons of sandalwood and some milk to form a paste. Apply it all over your face and leave it to dry. wash out then repeat few times during a week to visualize results.
2. Helps in exfoliation: Turmeric is a great natural exfoliator and helps in removing dead skin cells. combine one tablespoon oatmeal, one tablespoon fine masoor dal, ½ teaspoon turmeric powder and a few milks or rose water to make a paste. This exfoliating face pack can leave your face clean and soft.