Constipation:- Constipation is called Kabj in Hindi.The disease is directly related to the digestive system. Whenever a person has constipation, its effects directly affect the stool. Whenever you go for the bowel movement, it is difficult to quit bowel movement. Constipation is the state of natural change in the stomach, in which the amount of stool remover is reduced, the stool becomes tight, its frequency decreases or excessive force is required to be used during the removal of the stool.Constipation is not a minor issue, so it should not be ignored by the disease because it can cause many deadly diseases. Such as Piles etc. According to Ayurveda, the number of diseases that occur in our body are caused by deterioration of Tridosh: Vata, Pitta, Kapha. So as soon as possible, we should all keep it right.
Causes of Constipation:-
- The main reason for this is the lack of water in the body.
- Disease, pitta, phlegm, deterioration of these three causes this disease.
- Tea, coffee, and plenty of hot substance.
- Reducing intestinal work.
- Drink little amount of water.
- Lower the amount of calcium, potassium in the body.
- Consume alcohol, charms, drugs, cigarettes, etc.
- Extra consumption of foods which means late consumption.
- Do not eat food at the right time.
- While eating, focus on chewing food and not being chewed elsewhere.
- Indigestion and dementia (slowing down of digestive fire).
- Do not chew the food, i.e. forcing food. Haste food
- Due to digestive problems in diabetic patients.
Symptoms of constipation:-
- The patient’s head remains heavy.
- A strictness of stool.
- The color of the stool is black and very bad.
- Gradually making stomach gas.
- Lack of appetite too low.
- Coming of weakness in the body.
- Growing laziness and irritable water.
- A smear of mother-in-law.
- Constantly fullness in the stomach.
Treatment of constipation:-
Treatment with Triphala: – The only treatment for constipation is Triphala powder. Triphala is a powder, which is very beneficial for the body. Taking different times of Triphala brings different results. If you take Triphala powder at night, then it is laxative that means cleaning (stain), cleansing of the stomach, cleaning the big intestine, cleaning all the organs of the body. It also removes constipation 20 to 40 years old, which also removes constipation.
Treatment with Ajwain: If you are not feeling fresh after loo, your stomach is not cleansed, then it’s best to use Ajwain. At Night after dinner Chew Ajwain with Gur and drink hot water from the back, it immediately cleanses stomach in the morning.
Treatment with Ghee:- Combine 1-2 teaspoons of ghee in a glass of milk and drinking it at night while sleeping also helps with constipation.
Treatment with Anjeer: – Dip 3-4 pieces of Anjeer overnight in a glass of water, and eats it in the morning. Anjeer also helps you to clear your stomach.
Prevention of Constipation:-
- Eats only fresh foods and fruits
- Avoid eating Junk foods and oily foods
- Do not take intoxication like alcohol, cigarettes etc.
- Chew the food so that the food can be easily digested.
Bael fruit is an excellent laxative. Eating one bael fruit regularly before dinner, for few months cures constipation completely.
Store water in a copper vessel overnight and drink this water as soon as you wake up. This is quite effective.
Linseed (flaxseed) is extremely useful in difficult cases of constipation. A teaspoon of linseed swallowed with water before each meal provides both roughage and lubrication.
Guava is another effective remedy for constipation. When eaten with seeds, it provides roughage to the diet and helps in the normal evacuation of the bowels. One or two guavas should be eaten daily.