Arthritis is called “Gathiya” in Hindi when uric acid increases in the pair of bones, then it takes the form of arthritis. Uric acid is made from many types of diet. Pain, closeness or swelling are encountered in one or several joint patients. In this disease, the knots are formed in the joints and there is a pain like pricking, so this disease is called arthritis. The biggest problem with arthritis is in our bone joints.
Types of “Arthritis”: – This is mainly of three types, although it is of several types but these three types are main
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Psoriatic arthritis
Symptoms of Arthritis: – When a person gets arthritis, then all these symptoms come up like
- There is a decrease in flexibility in patient joints.
- The weight of the patient decreases.
- There is excessive fatigue in the body.
- When walking, the sound of joints with inflammation is a major symptom.
- Pain in the joints in walking, walking a lot after sitting in a place, joints are very painful.
- When a person touches the joints of the patient’s body, then the patient feels very pain.
- There are warmth and redness on the skin above the affected joint.
- Occasionally, swelling, stiffness, and pain occur on joint, this occurs when uric acid is stored in the joints and so on.
Cause of Arthritis: Although arthritis is caused by the accumulation of uric acid in excess joints, but there are some reasons which cause the level of uric acid in the joints, the reasons are as follows: –
- Arthritis is caused by a disease that spreads through bacterial or viral diseases.
- Genetic causes arthritis too.
- Arthritis is caused by excessive obesity and weight in the body.
- Arthritis is also caused due to excessive drinking, high blood pressure and lack of nutrition.
- Eating excessive fatty foods can lead to arthritis.
- Arthritis is caused due to high blood pressure, diabetes, increased blood cholesterol levels.
- In rheumatic disease, small knots are formed in hands and feet
Ayurvedic treatment of arthritis: The precise treatment of chronic arthritis – If someone has chronic arthritis, then you should take this medicine. With this medicine, old arthritis will be cured very effectively.
Harsingar: – Harsingar is known by different names, it is also called Harsingar, Parijat, and Shivali, Hindi. The identification of this tree is that its flowers are of white color and the flower pendant is orange color, Flowers bloom in the night and flick in the morning, the fragrance of its flower is very sweet and soothing. Anyone can find this tree easily in City or village. You can break 8-10 leaves from the tree, then grind them well on a mixie or silkate to make a paste. Now boil the paste in a glass of hot water. Boil until the water left half glass. Now let this decoction cool down and let the patient drink it empty stomach in the morning. The decoction is to drink only after sitting. You will begin to see the effect in 2-3 weeks.
Lime stone:-Lime contains calcium which is very beneficial for bone. Take lime equal to wheat grain, you can eat it in a cup of yogurt and eat it if you do not have yogurt or you can also eat it by adding it in a bowl of pulses or one glass can be mixed in fresh water. By taking 3-6 months of it, rheumatism will end. Please do not consume this if you have stones problems.
Remedy from Fenugreek seeds: Leave half a teaspoon of fenugreek seeds in a glass of hot water and leave for overnight. In the morning, drink water slowly and chew the fenugreek seeds. By taking 3 months of it, rheumatism will end.
Any of these 3 measures will help you get relief from arthritis illness very soon.
Want to read in Hindi :- Click Here